Thanks for the feedback Hal,
In the spirit of release early and release often, I spent time putting
together a package, but no website. The functionality is really limited
and I was hoping to attract users that are prepared for that. As Diaria
matures I will defiantly add a website with a manual and tutorial.

BTW, you perfectly captured my intensions with the name of the project.
I know I have logorrhea now and then.
http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?logorrhea