Austin King wrote:

> I am releasing my first Ruby project. It is a script I use to post news
> daily to my weblog.
> This is an early release, has problems on windows, and may crash :) that
> being said I use it
> every day for updating http://www.ozten.com/blog

I'm interested in this, but I confess I find it hard to motivate
myself to download something, unzip it, and poke around around
for the docs, just to find out how it works.

That's not an attack on you or anyone else, nor a slur on anyone's
project. But I like it when the docs are online. That way I can
painlessly look at something and say, "Well, I need these six
features; it's only got five of those"; etc.

I urge you (and everybody) to consider putting the docs on the
web.

By the way, the name is hilarious. I realize it comes from "diary"
(cf. Latin dia "day", Spanish "dias", etc.).

I assume it's pronounced "diarrhea"? :) When I first saw it, I
thought it might be an actual error by a non-English speaker. Then
I decided it must be tongue-in-cheek. After all, many blogs I've
seen are reminiscent of "verbal diarrhea."

For non-English speakers here: "Diarrhea" is a mild illness that
is both unpleasant and inconvenient. Enough said.

Cheers,
Hal