On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 21:15:33 +0900
Mauricio Fern?ndez <batsman.geo / yahoo.com> wrote:

> class Bla < Example
>   method_doc <<-DOC, :initialize # this breaks vim's syntax colouring :P
>     This does some serious init work, but I explain it using a
>     terminology more appropriate for Bla.
>   DOC
>
>   def bar # this shouldn't be documented
>   end
> end
>
> p METHOD_DOCS

This is exactly right. ;)

Also, a lot of these examples are leaving off all the other minor
"documentation" bits---these are just as necessary as a description.
Menus are constructed based on category groupings, dialogs are
constructed based on parameter descriptions, titles and buttons on
method title, etc.

--
Ryan Pavlik <rpav / mephle.com>

"And I'm 10,000 feet up in the air. Dang it." - 8BT