Hi,
I am releasing my first Ruby project. It is a script I use to post news
daily to my weblog.
This is an early release, has problems on windows, and may crash :) that
being said I use it
every day for updating http://www.ozten.com/blog

 From the README

Diaria is an tool for posting news items to the web.
  This activity is also known as blogging for the buzz word compliant.
  Diaria is a command line program that creates a simple weblog page,
  archive pages, and a (rss) news feed.
  It is written in Ruby and uses Yaml to store it's data.
  This program is run from your local computer and doesn't require any special web hosting.
  Diaria will create your "blog" site and you can copy these files over to your web host.

  "Tienen peleas diarias" => They have arguments every day

Please download and install 0.1.1 from
http://rubyforge.org/projects/diaria/

thanks to ruby forge for hosting this project
-- Austin