--=-l1M3n6wqTW3bsYXN341H

> Which parsed the string, reporting errors for incorrect strings, and=20
> then called the constructor with the three integers.
>=20
> This approach also allows for memoizing the returned values, which in=20
> general you probably shouldn't do with raw constructors.

Wow... I really like that, Dave.

It also doesn't pollute the namespace (much|at all), since it's
occupying the Class name in the method namespace.  I really like that --
it seems elegant, syntactically, at least.

It makes the YAML %{...} look really nice, too.  Far nicer than a
here-doc, anyway, which I've never been able to indent properly.

Ari

--=-l1M3n6wqTW3bsYXN341H

0
--=-l1M3n6wqTW3bsYXN341H--