On Tue, 9 Sep 2003, Robert Klemme wrote:

> I suggest to put that on the Wiki - if it's not already there.
>
>     robert

Oh! I seem to have missed this mssage [RubyTalk:81378], but these
often arrive out of sequence.  This is a nice solution, and since at
the moment I'm keeping all the stuff on the same drive I can live
without the drive letter for now.  This is much more elegant a
solution that I would have created.  Thank you.

> "Warren Brown" <wkb / airmail.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:002001c3762a$36d81260$803888cf / warrenpc...
[elided for brevity]

        Thank you,
        Hugh