"Steve Conover, Jr" <sgcjr / yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:bc09cbea.0309081457.50a3e4eb / posting.google.com...
> Is this debugging setup working for anyone here?
Yes, in the meantime ;)

I also had some problems debugging my code with Eclipse and Ruby 1.6.8.
under Windows.
The most problems I had, emerged that the Windows filesystem is not case
sensitive. But (obviously) Ruby[Eclipse] assumes that the filenames are case
sensitive.
Maybe it helps when you rewrite the require statements so that the filenames
are exactly equal to the filenames in the filesystem (it resolved nearly all
the problems in my case).
For example that makes a difference (even in Windows):
require 'Testframework/Testframework.rb'                <-- doesn't work for
example (f instd. of F)
require 'TestFramework/TestFramework.rb'

HTH,
Christoph