On Monday 08 September 2003 08:06 pm, Jim Weirich wrote:
> And I'm not convinced the value added by extensible %_{}
> is more than the added complexity.

This is why my patch was never submitted to Matz, but simply remains a
personal enhancement for my own tricked-out ~why/bin/ruby.  Jim's probably
right that things could get cluttered quickly and the nice gentleman could
step on each other's shined shoes and scuff each other's shined shoes and
trip and face plant and get their noses stuck in the spaces in the
floorboards.

It's nice for personal scripts, though, and demonstrates the fun of Ruby
hackin.

_why