Hi --

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 nobu.nokada / softhome.net wrote:

> A few questions.
>
> (1) Can the interpolation take place in such literals?

I guess that would have to be done in the actual handler; I don't
think it should happen automatically.

> (2) When should the string be processed, while parsing, after
>     parse, or runtime?

Runtime, I think.  Perhaps it would even have to be - ?  I'm picturing
that when you did this:

  %x{ string }

string would be passed to a proc associated with %x, and that proc
(and the association) would have to exist already, created during
runtime.

> (3) If it will be in runtime, is it only once, or each time?

Not sure what you mean; do you mean once per string?

David

--
David Alan Black
home: dblack / superlink.net