"Harry Ohlsen" <harryo / qiqsolutions.com> wrote in message
news:3F5D1667.9080200 / qiqsolutions.com...
> Ila'n Terrell wrote:
>
> > /usr/lib/ruby/1.6/net/protocol.rb:221:in `error!': 302 "Moved
>
> > I am pretty new to ruby and I don't have the slightest clue what "Moved
> > Temporarily" means. I have tried this on multiple platforms and get the
> > same error. Any ideas?
>
> That's an HTTP error code; I don't believe it has anything to do
> with the Ruby code, other than that it's passing on what the web server
sent it.

Yes, but if you run it using ruby 1.8.0 it does not throw any error,
just displays the HTTP error (along with some warnings).
On Windows XP Pro (using /\ndy's one-click installer)
C:\atest>type tst_http2.rb
#!/usr/bin/ruby
require 'net/http'

pages = %w( www.rubycentral.com