--=-CDzkMIrocCnKmwURXfVd

> That's an HTTP error code; I don't believe it has anything to do with
> the Ruby code, other than that it's passing on what the web server
> sent it.

Exactly right.
>=20
> I would imagine what the error means is that the web page has been
> moved to some other location.

It does.  The headers that are returned in that request should include
one labelled "Location:", which is the new URL.

"302" means that the old URL should still be used, and is /not/
obsolete.  If it were "301", you should change the URL and use the new
one, always.

Ari

--=-CDzkMIrocCnKmwURXfVd

0