il Tue, 9 Sep 2003 01:09:20 +0900, why the lucky stiff
<ruby-talk / whytheluckystiff.net> ha scritto::

>Well, I just updated it last Thursday to include the PP module.  If I notice
>someone on ruby-talk is querying about an 1.8.0-related change, I end up
>recording some kind of explanation.  So, if anyone requests a topic, I'll
>gladly add.

cool, her's my wishlist:
-iconv
-strscan
-scanf
-xml-rpc

Not that this stuff is so hard to grok, but having it pointed out
would push people to use it, just look at how webrick related stuff
appeared here in the last two weeks.

Oh, and I'm not sure these are new in 1.8 or if I just discoverd them
tooo late:
- OpenStruct
- UnboundMethod

obviously, feel free to hate me :)

>I have thought of reformatting it to several pages with an index and
>changelog.  Perhaps within the next month or two.

no need, ATM.
IMO just a good TOC would fit, as already suggested.