john%johnknight.com / pop.business.earthlink.net wrote:

> I have tried to send several messages about fxruby to this list.
> The messages do not appear. I wonder if spamassasan is rejecting my
> mail w/o telling me.

John,

Until the problem is resolved, please at least Cc me on any FXRuby
e-mails. I do remember seeing one FXRuby-related post from you in recent
weeks, in which you said you were having trouble building it on Red Hat
Linux 9 (http://www.ruby-talk.org/80633). I responded to that post (see
http://www.ruby-talk.org/80636), asking for further information but
never heard back from you. I do not recall seeing any other FXRuby
related posts from you (at least not recently enough to still be in my
short-term memory ;)

Lyle