The web page presentation is too wide for my printer.
I cannot print the document without losing text.
I tried reformating the page but found it very difficult to do.
Is there value in having the page formatted with the text so
wide?

John

ps

I have tried to send several messages about fxruby to this list.
The messages do not appear. I wonder if spamassasan is rejecting my
mail w/o telling me.

I did get one sa rejection and had to make my from and reply fields match.
That one did get though. Others are not getting posted and I am not
getting an explanation. Did I offend some cybersdaemonn?

http://mail2web.com/ .