On Sunday 07 September 2003 07:13 pm, Gavin Sinclair wrote:
> > On Sunday, September 7, 2003, at 07:57 PM, Ferenc Engard wrote:
> >> Is there a reference for the new features of version 1.8.0 compared to
> >> 1.6.8?
> >
> > See
> >
> > http://whytheluckystiff.net/articles/2003/08/04/rubyOneEightOh
>
> Nice doc.  Can we get an update from _why as to its status?  Any planned
> additions?
>
> Gavin

Well, I just updated it last Thursday to include the PP module.  If I notice
someone on ruby-talk is querying about an 1.8.0-related change, I end up
recording some kind of explanation.  So, if anyone requests a topic, I'll
gladly add.

I have thought of reformatting it to several pages with an index and
changelog.  Perhaps within the next month or two.

_why