From: "Gavin Sinclair" <gsinclair / soyabean.com.au>
Subject: Re: Ruby 1.8 reference?
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 10:13:51 +0900

Hi !

 I have a more general question regarding changes:

 As I know, "The PickAxe" is based on Ruby 1.60.
 There is a list of changes from Ruby 1.6.8 --> 1.8.0 (the list referred
 by the link below)

 I have started with Ruby 1.80.

 Where can I find a list of changes (or a couple of lists of...)
 between "the version of ruby referred by 'The PickAxe''" and Ruby
 1.80? (this is ***no*** 'hidden' critism to "The PickAxe" or the
 Author of "The PickAxe" !!!!! I am VERY happy to have this
 documentation !!! :)

 Kind regards,
 Meino