On Sat, Sep 06, 2003 at 03:10:23AM +0900, Alan Chen wrote:
> The windows build of ruby should have a rubyw.exe which doesn't open a
> console window.

Thanks, guys. Of course, rubyw.exe is the right solution. I tried it before
but it did not work with non GUI scripts. Probably my Ruby installation was
corrupted. After reinstall everything works perfectly.

One more question:
Is there any way to create system tray icon for a Ruby programm in Windows?
Can one of the GUI bindings for Ruby do that?

Dalibor Sramek

--
Dalibor Sramek  http://www.insula.cz/dali  |  In the eyes of cats,
                dalibor.sramek / insula.cz   |  all things belong to cats.