I am writing a web application where all the requests are served by the
same object, which needs initialization. This is being done this way:

    <<initialize some stuff from the command line parameters>>
    <<initialize the driver of the application from that stuff>>
    server.mount_proc(path) { |req, res| driver.process(req, res) }

That seems to work fine, but I wonder if the driver could be a subclass
of HTTPServlet::AbstractServlet so that one would just say

    server.mount(path, DriverServlet)

and have one instance serving all the pages and initialized as needed. I
have tried to figure it out from the sources but don't see how would it
work.

-- fxn