Default User graced us by uttering:

No real name.

> Is anyone working on either:
>
> 1)  cleaning up the Ruby license, so users at least know
> CLEARLY what they can and can't do with Ruby.
>
> (OR)
>
> 2)  re-code the offending parts of the language so ownership
> and useage rights are CLEAR.

Vague allusion(s) to a problem the user has without description.

> Without clarification, I can't use Ruby.  What a shame; it
> would have been a great language . . .

I recall a very similar argument about this last month.  The
Pythonista must not be very adept at searching the archives.

> (hint:  see the Python license at http://www.python.org)  ;-)

And the crowning touch to make this trollbait.

puts "That's all for today, folks!" unless tim.has_time()
That's all for today, folks!

Tim Hammerquist
--
You know what killed off the dinosaurs, Whateley?  We did.  In one barbecue.
    -- Cthulhu, "I Cthulhu (or What's a Tentacle-Faced Thing like