I am trying to connect to a mysql database with ruby and
showing the data in text boxes using Tk. But the following error
is coming. Is there any problem with the dbi itself or the problem
lies in the code? If you want then I can send the codes, just two
pages. Please help me as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Sabyasachi Mustafi

Error:
/usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/dbi/dbi.rb: 490
:in `load_driver': is not a class/module

Stack Trace for Error
--------------------------
/usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/dbi/dbi.rb:490:in `load_driver':
is not a class/module
     while executing
"rb_out c00003"
     invoked from within
".w00005 invoke"
     ("uplevel" body line 1)
     invoked from within
"uplevel #0 [list $w invoke]"
     (procedure "tkButtonUp" line 7)
     invoked from within
"tkButtonUp .w00005
"
     (command bound to event)
Law meets Electronics; Veena Weds Sanjay.
Rediff Matchmaker strikes another interesting match !!
Visit http://rediff.com/matchmaker?1