>> but also, G.W.Bush and his Voodo Priests are
>> religious even if they only believe in the Dollar God.
>
> That I agree with, but we probably shouldn't discuss it.  It is
> flambait.

I should also point out that, although I've only met George Senior, I
come from the same city in West Texas that George W. and Ms. Bush lived
in for quite some time, Midland , TX.  Given the climate of the town
and what little I know of the Bush family from second-hand information,
to say that G. W. Bush's religion is anything other than the worship of
God is a rather misguided statement that blatantly ignores both the
evidence and the facts.

Flamebait indeed.

Scott