Hello Daniel,

DC> I was not aware of this alternative definition.  I am sad that it exists
DC> because it casts people of faith in a bad light.  Someone can say that
DC> they are "religious" and mean that they believe that God exists, and the
DC> listener might interpret that they are saying that they are zealous and
DC> strict.  I guess I'll have to avoid using that word.

I was using the word to describe people who think that "something can
make a better world" without giving rational explainations, only based on
their belive that this will happen. This is religion.

So not only R.Stallmann but also, G.W.Bush and his Voodo Priests are
religious even if they only believe in the Dollar God.

--
Best regards,