> However, I just started playing with Raggle (an RSS displayer), which
> now has a --server command-line option to turn it into a
> browser-accessible server.  It uses WEBrick, so I was planning to use
> its code as a starting point for looking at WEBrick sometime soon.

Very interesting!

I was approached some time ago to make a cross-platform RSS-inspired
project, but wouldn't touch it because I wasn't sure that I could make
a system that was free of dependencies. It looks that webbrick and
madelain should make that possible. Maybe I shouldn't have been so
quick to turn it down ;).

Thanks for the notice!
--
David Heinemeier Hansson,