> Most of the time, if you're having trouble unit-testing a class, that
> means the class is doing too much.

Well... I don't think that is the case in this instance.  The class
simply records a series of drawing commands (moveto, lineto, curveto,
and close) and at some point in the future can play back that sequence
on a drawing context.

> In the case of your BezierContour class, I have to ask: It generates a
> series of PostScript commands (moveto, lineto, etc) and passes them
> along.

Not exactly.  It receives a series of drawing commands and can replay
them into a drawing context later on.

> Who receives these commands?

On Operating System drawing context later receives them from the
contour.

> Can you write some sort of
> MockPostScript that records the commands it receives, and then you can
> look into that in your unit test?

Unfortunately, the drawing context that the drawing commands play out
in is owned by the operating system and I don't have the ability to
duplicate it's functionality enough to create a mock drawing context
that could verify the points.  Perhaps I need to abstract the OS
drawing context one level (at least at testing time) then I could
insert my verification code in the intermediate layer between the
contour class and the operating system's drawing context.

Hmmmm...

Scott