Thanks Tobias.

This is exactly the sort of stuff I'm looking for. I am also very
interested in people's anecdotal experience, and any advice about what
does and doesn't work in the Rubiverse. ("I miss the refactoring support
from IDEA/Eclipse", "you really have to develop test-first because of
the absence of compile-time type checking").*

Cheers,
Dan

* btw. the sources of these comments are fans of Ruby - their overall
tone was extremely positive.

--
Dan North
http://www.thoughtworks.com