Sorry, I didn't check mailbox for about 5 days. The members send
mail about my previous mail. Here I have to say something. This is
really an active mailing list. About 200 mails receiving per day
for ruby. Actually in India, internet usage cost is high. But I
think only for this list I have to spend more time with
internet.
   Do you think that ruby will really take some space in the
software market? I like ruby. If it make something in India then I
will be happy.
  Thanks to all.
  Thanks to ruby.

Regards,
Sabyasachi Mustafi
Law meets Electronics; Veena Weds Sanjay.
Rediff Matchmaker strikes another interesting match !!
Visit http://rediff.com/matchmaker?1