Hi,

Mark Wilson <mwilson13 / cox.net> wrote:
> Does anyone have links to documentation for optparse (now a part
> of the
> Ruby 1.8.0 standard distribution)? Japanese language links that
> have
> code examples would be fine.
Download the OptionParser (optparse's formal name?) package from
http://raa.ruby-lang.org/list.rhtml?name=OptionParser

And unpack it then you will see documents including English ones.
Short examples are listed in FIRSTSTEP.ja.html(.rd) although the
document itself is in Japanese.

> Does anyone know of applications that currently use optparse?

RDtool

OptParse API looks difficult (at least to me), but if you see
code examples in FIRSTSTEP.ja.html, you'll see a general picture
of how to use it.

Hope this helps,

Takashi Sano

Technical Writer/Translator