Hal Fulton wrote:
> Who else has seen this error?
>
>    [BUG] unknown node type 0
>    ruby 1.8.0 (2003-08-04) [i686-linux-gnu]
>
>    Aborted (core dumped)

I've never seen it, but it looks to me like a parser bug.  The first
clue is the name of the bug "unknown node type", which sounds like part
of a parse tree.  The fact that it depends on otherwise irrelevant stuff
really says that's what it is.  I would guess that only Matz or people
who really know the Ruby innards will be able to diagnose this one.

On the bright side, parser bugs are often easy to work around.  If you
simply change your source to make it simpler to parse, you can probably
dodge this one.  What happens if you add parentheses to the line with
"all = ..."?  What happens if you break it into 3 lines?

Ben