I hope this question isn't too obvious.
Rubycentral seems to be down right now, so I
can't get my hands on the FAQ.

I want to create a little C program that embeds
the Ruby interpreter and hand it code to execute.
I am including ruby.h, and calling ruby_init()
etc. as described in the pickaxe book. I've also
looked at README.EXT.

What's missing is an explanation of what I need
to statically link against. Right now, since I'm
not linking any Ruby stuff in, I'm getting link
errors for ruby_init, etc. Do I have to
individually link in the specific .o files
(Linux) or .obj files (Windows) that I need? Or
is there some library (.lib in Windows, ??? in
Linux) that I can link to?

I'll now go try to find something in the RAA that
is similar to what I'm trying to do, but I would
sure appreciate some help in the meantime.

Thanks,

Kevin