On Wed, Sep 03, 2003 at 12:32:26AM +0900, Mike Henley wrote:
> Rebol itself seemed a very easy to read language. Sorta like ho
> readable SQL is.

You're not selling it very well :-)

(from someone who has beaten his brains out several times attempting to do
joined/nested updates across multiple tables)

> So i ask you guys, what's wrong with Rebol?

No idea - I've never heard of it. If there's not a completely unencumbered
implementation then I would discard it on that basis alone. If it doesn't
have as wide a user base and library support as Ruby, then that would be a
good reason not to use it. Otherwise, please feel free to evaluate it and
report back to the list when you have.

Cheers,

Brian.