Jon_Aquino / shaw.ca (Jonathan Aquino) wrote:
> I wish Ruby had Python's use of whitespace to indicate blocks. Then I
> wouldn't see all these lines that simply say "end" or "}".

I can happily say after tutoring a 3rd year university Python course and
using Ruby in my spare time, I'd go the Ruby-way! I made this decision
only after a painfully long hard stare at a piece of malfunctioning
Python code written by one of my top students -- the problem was a
single level of indentation and it was difficult to spot, even though
we'd tracked it down to a 10-line method! Gah! >:\

--
Greg McIntyre ======[ greg / puyo.cjb.net ]===[ http://puyo.cjb.net ]===