Phil Tomson wrote:
> In article <3F503BB7.7010606 / ruby-doc.org>,
> jbritt / ruby-doc.org <jbritt / ruby-doc.org> wrote:
>>
>>Given the permathread nature of this topic, I've put some links here:
>>
>>http://www.ruby-doc.org/RubyEyeForThePythonGuy.html
>>
>>James
>

> LoL ;-)
>
> Does this mean that Rubyists are better at interior decorating? :)

Well, I happen to think that Rubyists just have better taste.  Wouldn't
surprise me if that went beyond mere language choice.

> Seriously, This link on your page:
> http://onestepback.org/index.cgi/Tech/Ruby/PythonAndRuby.rdoc
>
> I found to be one of the most concise descriptions of the main difference
> between Python and Ruby.

Glad to hear that.  I've only limited experience with Python, so if
anyone with real knowledge of both Ruby & Python can comment on the
links, or offer others, it would be appreciated.  You needn't do it on
this list; E-mail if you like.

James