In article <cxu3b.289101$uu5.63844@sccrnsc04>,
Fred  <fred / jobmarketintelligence.com> wrote:
: Can anyone give me a good reason why I would want to use Ruby over Python?

Ruby smells better than Python.  Also, it has cuter girls.

Python sometimes tastes better if you prepare it right.

: Does Ruby has any inherent advantages over Python?

A quieter cheerleading section.

: The reason I ask is because I have written quite a bit of code
: in Python and am about to start a new project, where I can use
: either language.

Then I recommend using Ruby because you already know Python.

--Dave
--
On calculator programs:
<foomfoom> calc...