On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 08:12:50 +0900, Useko Netsumi wrote:
> Thanks. So, in your opinion, which one will give us the most compleate of
> Ruby(with all its functions, scripts, utilities) and at the same time it
> uses the native Windows?

I only use the PragProg installer. I don't need a WSH target for this. I'm
sure there are things that ActiveScriptRuby can do easier because it's a WSH
target, but I haven't played with it at all. I'm currently working on some
pure Ruby stuff that doesn't depend on Windows capabilities.

My opinions may become informed on this matter because I may have a contract
that involves multi-platform error logging.

-austin
--
austin ziegler    * austin / halostatue.ca * Toronto, ON, Canada
                                         * 11.06.49