--=-G+4DsgCdPtzwKpLeN6HM

>=20
> Ruby does not have a binding yet to WxWindows (A cross platform GUI).=20
> One is in the works.  Python has a binding to WxWindows. However, you
> have to read C++ documentation to know how to use it.  A less than
> optimal solution.  I believe the binding to be a partial one with no
> documentation stating where it is incomplete.

http://wxruby.rubyforge.org

I just checked release 0.1.0 into PLD's specs CVS tree, after some
playing around, and I'm very impressed. install.rb needs work (tries to
install the wx dll file when it's already there, doesn't support install
prefixes), but other than that, it works wonderfully... all ten sample
scripts that I ran worked out of the box, just "ruby script.rb" and a
gui appears within a half a second.

Ari

--=-G+4DsgCdPtzwKpLeN6HM

--=-G+4DsgCdPtzwKpLeN6HM--