Sean O'Dell said:
> It uses only Ruby native data structures to store its XML data
> internally, so there is no "built-in" way to create XML trees; how they
> are generated is completely open.

Sean-

I'm curious about your decision to differentiate between contents and
child elements in the tree. While this probably makes the Tree structure
slightly similar, you end up altering the XML out versus the XML in. So
that your to_xml will never return the same XML that is passed into it.

For example,

  qxml = QuiXML::Tree.new
  puts qxml.to_xml

generates the output,

  <a>a  b
    <b att="b">b</b>
    <c>c</c>
  </a>

which obviously alters the structure of the XML. Its probably not a huge
issue for most projects, but I was just curious if you had considered this
in your design. One small feature request, however, do you think you could
add the option to disable the print pretty feature? Maybe make to_xml take
an optional boolean that defaults to true?

Anyway... just some comments. I'll probably toy with this more in the future.

Cheers,

bs.