On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 09:08:20 +0900
Dave Thomas <Dave / pragprog.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, August 26, 2003, at 06:57 PM,
> maillist / bestworldweb.homelinux.com wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Where do I find the ri program, I looked on raa but I couldn't find it.
> >

> ri for Ruby 1.8 is at sourceforge.net/projects/rdoc

I wondered where to find ri for 1.8 too and ending up asking in
#ruby-lang on freenode. What would be nice, IMO, is listing the download
URL in this notice:

This is a test 'ri'. Please report errors and omissions
on http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?RIOnePointEight

....so then you could say something like:

This is a test 'ri'. (download at: sf.net/projects/rdoc) Please report
errors and omissions on http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?RIOnePointEight

....or something like that because I think most people's (persons's?)
first experiance with 'ri' is seeing it in a post somewere.

Jason Creighton