On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 03:15:22 +0900, Brett H. Williams wrote:
> But I still miss the visual feedback of the highlight.  When it worked it
> was very nice.  When it intermittently stopped working I missed it.  When
> it went into an infinite loop I cursed it :)  (If I could write emacs
> extensions in Ruby instead of elisp, I could've fixed it :)

This is where I like the context-sensitive highlighting, but also the
*folding* offered by the ruby syntax file for vim. I can collapse blocks and
see the code around them. The other thing that I find is that this *really*
helps with refactoring code.

-austin
--
austin ziegler    * austin / halostatue.ca * Toronto, ON, Canada
                                         * 00.17.56