Hal E. Fulton <hal9000 / hypermetrics.com> skrev den Thu, 21 Aug 2003
00:51:19 +0900:

> The only objective measure I know is the
> graph of the volume of ruby-talk. I always
> wanted to write a program to harvest from
> ruby-talk.org and produce a graph automatically.
> Have never done that.

I couldn't find the scripts I used for

http://rockit.sourceforge.net/ruby-talk-postings-to-oct01.png

(nowadays I subversion everything, even one-off scripts ;))

so I whipped up some new ones. However, I can't remember what
I used for making the barcharts. Maybe Gnuplot but I don't
use that much anymore.

Anyone can recommend a nice solution to make barcharts programmatically
from Ruby?

Anyway here's the stats for ruby-talk so far:

[
["1998/12", 160],
["1999/01", 62],
["1999/02", 20],