Brandon J. Van Every wrote:

> Ok, I was going to say that although you're not as wonderfully welcoming as
> you think, you're much better than the comp.lang.python community.
>
> That was before one of your community chose to privately flame me with
> profanities, statements that I had no honor, that I bring a cancer, get off
> the "mailing list," etc.  To my US ear, he sounded foreign.  I said he
> should study up on the First Amendment if he wanted to understand US
> concepts of "honor."
>
> This person's action is far, far worse than what even my worst detractor in
> comp.lang.python has said of me.  Unless he's an isolated crank, your
> community has a serious attitude problem about what passes for acceptable
> discourse and intellectual integrity.

I hope no one else is fooled by an obvious troller.  Please don't
continue to banter with this guy.  He's only here to stir things up.
This is an old, old, old Usenet problem, and he's lit up like a neon
sign he's so obvious.  Please see this guy for what he is and CEASE
responding to him.

	Sean O'Dell