Hugh Sasse Staff Elec Eng wrote:

> ..this difficulty of keeping abreast with other languages.  The FAQ
> does attempt to genuinely answer language comparison questions of
> the type you have raised.  If you have specific corrections, then
> I'm sure the maintainers would appreciate the contribution.

Sure.  Happy to send them... if I happen to have chosen to use my time to
scan lotsa FAQ questions.  Generally speaking, I don't make that choice
because it's not as productive as other choices.  I generally do a combo of
asking questions and Google newsgroup archive search.

"Troll" - (n.) Anything you don't like.
Usage: "He's just a troll."