Peter Hickman wrote:
> Brandon J. Van Every wrote:
>> Ok, I was going to say that although you're not as wonderfully
>> welcoming as you think, you're much better than the comp.lang.python
>> community.
>
> Due to the length and verbosity of your whinges I would hazard a
> guess that you seems to have this 'less than wonderfully welcoming'
> feeling quite often. You seem too practiced in putting people right
> and setting them straight for me to think that this is a one off.
>
> If you need to tell people off everywhere you go then I would say...
>
> THE PROBLEM IS YOU!

No, it isn't.  You have a problem child.  Direct quote time, since you don't
believe easily.  The following is indefensible, and inexcusible.

[QUOTE]
Brandon:

Your recent abuse of the Ruby mailing list has been brought to my attention.

You simply do not barge into someone else's home and start spewing shit
everywhere and then come up with some cheap rationalizations and excuses why
it is okay.

It is clear you have no native concept of respect, honor, grace, or
gentleness. You have shown yourself to be a low creature, without morals or
integrity.

Your presence is not desired on the Ruby mailing list. Take your act
somewhere else, preferably to a psychologist who can help you with your
social problems.

Just in case your brain starts formulating all sorts of objections and
counter-arguments and more endless psychobabble bullshit:

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME. GO AWAY. YOU ARE NOT WANTED. THE COMMUNITY IS NOT IN
SEARCH OF ASSHOLES. YOU HAVE SHOWN THAT YOU BELONG TO SOME OTHER CULTURE, SO
GO AWAY FROM THIS CULTURE. TAKE YOUR CANCER ELSEWHERE.

Sincerely,

[/QUOTE]