Brandon J. Van Every wrote:
> Ok, I was going to say that although you're not as wonderfully welcoming as
> you think, you're much better than the comp.lang.python community.

Due to the length and verbosity of your whinges I would hazard a guess that
you seems to have this 'less than wonderfully welcoming' feeling quite often.
You seem too practiced in putting people right and setting them straight for
me to think that this is a one off.

If you need to tell people off everywhere you go then I would say...

THE PROBLEM IS YOU!

Excuse us whilst we get back to being part of a community, and it's much
bigger than just us old Ruby programmers, there are Perl, Python, Java,
Smalltalk programmers here too, we are actually quite a tolerant lot until
someone comes along to put us straight.

Bye