My name is Senator DR. CHUBA OKADIGBO,
Presidential aspirant in the 4th republicic of
federal Republic Of Nigeria. I am writing you
to earnestly Solicit for your assistance in helping
to receive some sum of money. I got your e-mail
address on the Internet while searching for a
reliable and reputable person to handle this
transaction.

This awaited money is as a result of
assistance coming from friends and well wisher
who wants to help re-estabilise me financially from huge
loss of fund which i incured during my presidential
campaign with the incubent president of Nigeria,
(Chief Olusegun Obasanjo) who slightlly edged
me out from the presidential race.

I have willinglly agreed to offer you 5% for your assistance,
using your account in recieving this money.Should you
consent to my request kindlly respond through my email
address as well as send to me your full name, telephone,fax
number and contact address.

I await your urgent,earlist and anticipated coperation.

Regards,

SENATOR DR. CHUBA OKADIGBO