* Jason Voegele <jason / jvoegele.com> [0823 18:23]:
> Hal E. Fulton wrote:
> >OT: When I finish migrating to Linux, what's everyone's
> >favorite client there? Email me if you will.
>
> I'd recommend the Mozilla mail client, as it will be familiar to OE
> users and it has an awesome bayesian spam filter built in.  Evolution is
> the most similar to Microsoft Outlook.  KMail is also a pretty good
> client, and a bit snappier than the other two I've mentioned.
>
> Of course, hard-core command-line users will tell you MUTT is the only
> way to go. :-)

yup :)

(Although I just filled up my WLANs /30 with assorted PDAs laptops and servers,
so I think I'm going to bite the bullet and implement IMAP, then I can change
MUAs without breaking too much...)

--
We may not return the affection of those who like us, but we always
respect their good judgement.