On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 02:22:39 +0900
Jason Voegele <jason / jvoegele.com> wrote:

> Hal E. Fulton wrote:
> > OT: When I finish migrating to Linux, what's everyone's
> > favorite client there? Email me if you will.
>
> I'd recommend the Mozilla mail client, as it will be familiar to OE
> users and it has an awesome bayesian spam filter built in.  Evolution is
> the most similar to Microsoft Outlook.  KMail is also a pretty good
> client, and a bit snappier than the other two I've mentioned.
>
> Of course, hard-core command-line users will tell you MUTT is the only
> way to go. :-)

If you like a nice combination of a _fast_ GUI mail client with the
ability to access your mail from the command line, check out Sylpheed:

    http://sylpheed.org/

It's very snappy, and uses MH-style folders, so you can use all the NMH
commands from the console.

--
Ryan Pavlik <rpav / users.sf.net>

"You mean easily pawned valuable crystal orb thingie." - 8BT