Hal E. Fulton wrote:
> OT: When I finish migrating to Linux, what's everyone's
> favorite client there? Email me if you will.

I'd recommend the Mozilla mail client, as it will be familiar to OE
users and it has an awesome bayesian spam filter built in.  Evolution is
the most similar to Microsoft Outlook.  KMail is also a pretty good
client, and a bit snappier than the other two I've mentioned.

Of course, hard-core command-line users will tell you MUTT is the only
way to go. :-)

--
Jason Voegele
"We believe that we invent symbols. The truth is that they invent us."