Brandon,

I've switched from Python for two reasons:

1) Better objects.

Pythons objects lack access control.  They seem to be
designed for namespacing convenience rather than using
a true OO approach.

2) Perl Emulation

Despite being true OO, Ruby does an amazing job of
emulating Perl.

I was using Perl for munging data quickly.  Now I only
have to use Ruby.

 --- "Brandon J. Van Every"
<vanevery / 3DProgrammer.com> wrote: > This question is
only meant to apply to people who