This question is only meant to apply to people who used to use Python, but
switched to Ruby.  Why did you do so?

Motive for my question: I am language / platform shopping and comparing the
pros and cons of Python, C#, and anything that comes up on the radar in the
course of it.  A lot of people who know about Python seem to know about
Ruby.  Someone in comp.lang.python suggested that I should ask this
particular question here to get more complete opinions.  The c.l.p people
are mostly happy with Python and see few if any advantages to Ruby, although
there is some discussion and dissention.

20% of the world is real.