Andr? Wagner wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm thinking about distributing a application (a game, to be more
> specific) written in Ruby using the GTK+ library and ruby-gtk. Is
> there a way that I could distribute my application without having to
> distribute Ruby along? Or there's any other option I do not know about?
>
> My application is meant to be used in any OS, so any hints for any OS
> would be helpful.
>
> Thank you in advance,
>
> Andr?
>
> --
> ? Andr? Wagner - 2003 - All rights reserved

yes, I have the same problem. I try to use only the features that are
present in the standard ruby distribution,
that's why I used Tk at first. But there is still people that have
difficulties with installing tk with ruby under linux.
And I still didn't found someone able to run my application under
MacOsX.
jf